Tishrei Torah Journal 5782September 2, 2021
Tshuva, Tefillah, and Tzedaka form the central themes of our Rosh HaShana and Yom Kippur prayers. The NCYI Annual Tishrei Torah Journal (Formerly High Holiday Booklet) will provide insights into the importance of Tshuva and recognizing its significance at this time of year. Our High Holiday Tefillah will be enhanced by the unique explanations and commentary in the booklet. One can perform the mitzvah of Tzedaka by placing an Ad in our booklet.
In prior years, the booklets have made a significant impact on its readers, as this one of a kind publication also includes an explanation of the service and a deeper understanding into our High Holiday prayers and traditions.
This year’s High Holiday booklet will once again include interesting and inspirational articles and serve as a meaningful companion to the High Holiday davening. The booklets will be distributed nationwide to more than 100 Young Israel Synagogue Branches throughout the country.
Wishing you and your family a Healthy and Sweet New Year – Kesivah V’Chasimah Tovah to all!
- Rabbi Willig discusses the Matzav in Israel
- NCYI Letter to President Biden, October 13, 2023
- 132. June 21, 2023
- 131. June 14, 2023
- 130. March 29, 2023
- 129. March 15, 2023
- Young Israel Praises Supreme Court’s Decision in Groff V. DeJoy
- Pesach Torah Journal 5783
- Rabbi David Warshaw Pesach Greetings 2023
- National Council of Young Israel Submits Amicus Brief in Groff v. Dejoy