Young Israel Statement on Netanyahu VictoryApril 10, 2019
The following is a statement from the National Council of Young Israel (NCYI) regarding Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s victory in the recent elections in Israel:
“The National Council of Young Israel extends its heartfelt congratulations to Prime Minister Netanyahu on his hard fought victory. From strengthening its economy to safeguarding its citizens, Israel has seen a resurgence during Prime Minister Netanyahu’s tenure. His tough stance against Israel’s antagonists and his ardent efforts to call attention to their malevolent desire to bring harm to Israel and its inhabitants has helped expose their evil intentions to the international community.
“In addition, Prime Minister Netanyahu’s dedication to strengthening the U.S.-Israel relationship has helped further solidify the critical bond between the two nations. By working collaboratively with President Trump, Prime Minister Netanyahu’s term in office has been filled with monumental accomplishments, such as the recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, the relocation of the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem, the decision to withdraw from the fatally flawed Iran nuclear deal, the designation of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps as a foreign terrorist organization, and the recognition of Israel’s sovereignty over the Golan Heights.
“Prime Minister Netanyahu’s enduring commitment to improving the lives of Israelis propelled him to another term, and we wish him Mazal Tov on his electoral win.”
- Young Israel Statement on U.S.-Brokered Peace Agreement Between Israel and Two Arab Nations
- Young Israel Condemns Fatah for Praising Munich Olympics Terrorists
- Young Israel Supports U.S. Sanctions Against ICC Prosecutor
- Young Israel Hosts Shofar Blowing Program for Synagogues
- Rabbi Mordechai Willig - Rosh Hashana Machzor
- Young Israel Slams Harvard for Naming Defender of Palestinian Terrorists to Diplomacy Post
- Young Israel: Ongoing Anti-Semitic Protest Outside Michigan Synagogue Must End
- Young Israel Statement On The Israel-United Arab Emirates Agreement
- Young Israel Calls on Twitter and Facebook to Stop Engaging in a Double Standard When It Comes to Anti-Semitic Posts
- Young Israel Hosts Program on Reopening Synagogues Safely During the Pandemic - Tremendous job by Rabbi Hammer!